CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS
American Counseling Association of Missouri
"Promoting Wellness: Engaging the Whole Person"
April 4-6, 2019
Creek Hotel & Conference Center, Independence, MO
Send submission saved as lastname_ACAM2018 CFP.pdf and email it to:
firstname.lastname@example.org by January 15th 2018
Presentations should target an audience of behavioral health professionals with advanced degrees. Speakers are selected based on: 1) Availability, 2) Response to the Call for Presentations, 3) Input from ACAM Conference Planning Committee; 4) Knowledge or experience and/or 5) Additional market research as needed
Some things to keep in mind:
• Presentation blocks are 90 minutes, with only a few exceptions.
• If you need more than 90 minutes, please indicate that you would like to do a 2-part session to get more in depthProposal Requirements
1. Please send the names, credentials, and highest degree of each presenter
2. Please provide a title and a brief summary of the program to appear in the conference program book. In order to facilitate CE approval, please include a description of the presentation that includes program goals, a summary of the information, techniques, theory or research to be presented, method of presentation to be used (panel, lecture, demonstration, question and answer) and a description of accompanying handouts and audio-visual materials.
3. Indicate time required for the presentation (3 hour, one-and-a-half hour, or poster session) and intended audience: beginner, intermediate, advanced, or general.
4. Please include a brief biographical summary (100 – 150 words) to be used for the program booklet, as well as for CE documentation.
ACAM has been approved by NBCC for NBCC credit.
ACAM is solely responsible for all aspects of the program.
NBCC Approval No. SP#2026.