Sand Tray therapy is the therapeutic use of a collection of miniatures in a sandtray. It is a non-verbal expressive and projective mode of psychotherapy. Come learn how to use this form of therapy in your practice!
• Gain an understanding of the history of sand tray
• Find out what is needed to start your own sand tray collection and implement it into your practice/job
• Learn how to hold a sand tray session and understand the observation, process, and conceptualization components
• Demonstrate understanding through practice in vivo
• Identify where to seek further training materials, schooling, and supervision to continue best practices